Yes, I’m back in Manila. Jet lagged. I need to write down everything I heard, saw and learned at Doctors 2.0 before I forget!
Let’s start with WHO was there. I loved that the program book listed the Twitter handles of all the speakers and ambassadors who attended the meeting. I’m reproducing it here.
- Denise Silber @Health20Paris
- Sami Alhussayen @_junnah
- Carole Avril @FederationAfd
- Ellis Bartholomeus @ellisinwonderla
- Samantha Beneyto @sbeneyto
- Lisa Bernstein @itsthebunk
- Jean-Paul Berthome @expanscience_fr
- Christine Bievenu @Tinaburger
- David-Henri Bismuth @DhBismuth
- Veronica Bluguermann @fistarproject
- Joao Bocas @SelfCareGuru
- Isabelle Bocher-Pianka @IpsenGroupFR
- Andrea Borondy Kitts @findlungcancer
- Carlo Caballero @carvicab
- Yvanie Caille @Renalooo
- Vanessa Carter @face_sa
- Larry Chu @LarryChu
- Andreas Dam @andreasdam
- Norrie Daroga @ndaroga
- Patrick Delavault @IpsenGroupFR
- Michael Dillhyon @swissgator
- Mette Dyhrberg @mettedyhrberg
- Francois Germain-Lacour @FGermainLacour
- Seth Ginsberg @creakyjoints
- Tal Givoly @givoly
- Angel Gonzales @angel189
- Cyril Grospiron @cyrilgrospiron
- Jose M. Guerrero @infosegs
- Alexane Gurwic @alexanegurwic
- Thibaud Guymard @thibaudguymard
- Leslie Harris @LittleVenetian
- Evert Hoogendoorn @EvertH
- Iris Thiele Isip Tan @endocrine_witch
- El Mehdi Jadoual @EsanumFrance
- Jean Gabriel Jeannot @jgjeannot
- Bernadette Keefe @nxtstop1
- Martin Kelly @health_xl
- Peter Kirk @sermo
- Larisa Kryuchkova @uvizr
- Jan-Christoph Loh @Medexo_GmbH
- Aniruddha Malpani @malpani
- Laurence Marchal @expanscience_fr
- Giovanna Marsico @GioMarsi
- Didier Mennecier @hepatoweb
- Berci Mesko @Berci
- Thierry Oquidam @ThierryOquidam
- Nicolas Peju @nicopeju
- Eric Phelippeau @EricPhelippeau
- Dider Pittet @didierpittet
- Sandeep Pulim @pointofcare
- Juriaan van Risjswijk @jurriaanvr
- Franck Schneider @fksc_
- Andrew Schorr @andrewschorr
- Michael Seres @mjseres
- Brandi Sinkfield @anesthesia_buzz
- Gia Sison @giasison
- Andrew Spong @andrewspong
- Jean-Francois Suelves @jf_suelves
- Nicolas Terry @nicolasterry
- Remy Teston @rteston
- Alan Thomas @alanroygbiv
- Miguel Tovar @blogaceutics
- Guy Vallancien @gvallancien
- Margot Vanfleteren @MargotVF
- Vincent Varlet @DrVarlet
- Michael A. Weiss @hospitalpatient
- Nuria Zuniga @tulupus
- Yves Lavail @yvesir
- Marie Ennis-O’Connor @JBBC
If you’re new to Twitter, this is THE list of people you can start following if you are interested in digital health.
My hubby took these pictures of the program book and emailed it to everyone we knew!
And of course, he took a closeup of my picture on the cover.
The venue for Doctors 2.0 was a 15-minute walk from my Air BnB apartment. It was good I had on sensible walking shoes as quite a bit of that was uphill! Here I am pretending to be cool despite the exertion when I reached Cite Universitaire.
I felt like a kid being dropped off at school on the first day. My hubby took this snapshot for posterity.
And who did I meet right at the registration area? Bernadette (@nxtstop1) and Marie (@JBBC)! I would not have even started to seriously plan attending Doctors 2.0 if not for these two.
I was also on a mission to have a picture taken with @Berci or my friend Remo (@bonedoc) would be so disappointed. After his talk, I went up to Berci and introduced myself … and asked for THE picture. He was ever so nice! Thanks Dr. Caballero (@carvicab) for this picture.
I met up with Alan (@alanroygbiv) at the first presentation I attended on Day 1. He had been tweeting me about meeting at #Doctors20 weeks before. He took our selfie.
I also have a selfie with Liza Bernstein. It’s just so surreal to meet tweeps IRL! She had tweeted me hoping to meet on Day 2. And just like that, we bumped into each other at the refreshments table.
Thanks again Denise Silber (@health20Paris) for this wonderful opportunity. Here’s a group picture at dinner on the eve of Doctors 2.0! Thanks to Andrea (@findlungcancer) for this picture.